Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Wake-Up Process

It is 7:16am as I start this blog post. I am only awake because Lord Folger's hath permitted it.

*I am not a morning person*

The history of me waking up has been... colorful.

The First Era: Teenage (all other times before this have been lost).
Characteristics: Excessive Resistance, High Potential for Violence


The first attempt was always fruitless.
The second didn't fare well either.


Hell, at this point in my life, I had a timer saved on my phone just so I could catch in an extra 7 minutes of sleep before I had to RUN to get to school on time before the Parentage get angry.


The Second Era: The College Days
Characteristics: Glorious Failure

Not much to say about this, except all too often the scenario went as follows:


Which invariably led to...

Which then led to...


And then this pattern eventually resulted in...


The Third Era: Present Day
Characteristics: Acceptance of Fate, Murmurings of Discontent, Zombification

Nowadays, I get up around 6:30-7:00.
It sucks.


Apart from feeling (and being) Death Incarnate when I wake up, we also have some... interesting sayings that originate.



Only the Dead can know peace from this chaos.

Or the caffeinated.


Have any wake up rituals? Do you like the larger picture size? Give feedback and comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment