Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I date lava girl

Yesterday Fiancée and I went out on a date to a local bar.

Finally.

It was just a small place, nothing too flashy or exciting. We figured just order a few appetizers and beers and call it a night. We ordered beer-battered french fries and I nearly died out of happiness.

Some time later, our french fries were depleted, and there was much sorrow. To stave off the oncoming darkness, we got jalapeño poppers. They were fresh out of the fryer, which meant that the cheese inside the popper was a temperate 8000°C. 
Tastebuds were lost.

Meanwhile on the feminine side of the table, all was well.

It took me three years to realize that I was dating Lava Girl. The proof was all around me. At coffee places...


Restaurants...


Hell, even campfires


The REAL kicker is that, whenever we cook something, who's the taste tester? 

Me.

Actual quote.

The female mind is a curious, strange thing. Best to stay away.

An unknown artist's interpretation of the feminine mind.

Discuss this article below!

No comments:

Post a Comment