Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cookie Dough

As I've mentioned before, having a hobby is an essential part of life, especially while job searching. There's only so many times you can fill out applications, answer questionnaires, send in resumes, write up emails, etc. before your brain implodes.


My hobby is baking and cooking, but usually only small things: a loaf of bread, a meal...

Your arteries will explode in gratitude.

And then there's lava girl, who makes 5,000 dozen million cookies every Christmas.

I'm not even exaggerating. Just ONE recipe she's recently started using makes 6 dozen, and she tripled the recipe. (You can find it here: they're really good).

And, naturally, as BigStrongGuy™, I maintain my dignity as a man I become the human mixing machine.


But, being the silly and rebellious fellow I am, I can commit extreme acts of terrorism...


Naturally, LavaGirl is not amused.


That's alright though. I mean, everyone likes cookie dough better anyways? Besides the raw egg, what's the problem? Cookie Dough > Cookies, period.

Well. Until I am shamed into doing all the dishes for my crimes.

The following two people commented on my Facebook page, and thus I drew their profile pics. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment