Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Aggravation: The Musical

Today was a long day...

Wake up in th' morning, feelin' like a zombie
Grab my coffee, I'm out the door, gonna hit the city
Before I leave, check G-mail, and google maps too
'Cause when I leave for the day I know what I'm gonna do
I'm talkin'
Takin' that Civil Service
Tryin' to get a high score
Finally get a job, job...

~Ke$ha in an alternate universe, theoretically.

DEAR GOD, WHY.

How to Have a Long Ass Day

Step 1: Leave to go to your civil service exam and head towards the nearest gas station.

The dotted line means "fly here."

Step 2: Try your Luck at the Gas Pumps


Step 3: Leave the Gas Station with only $5.43 worth of fuel and drive like a maniac while keeping an eye on your fuel gauge


Step 4: Find a Gas Station, quickly fuel up, drive the rest of the 2 hour trip and arrive at the testing center...


... 10 minutes late...

Step 5: Drive BACK another 2 hours and bake some bread you've been planning for... and the dough is stickier than a toddler that discovered maple syrup.

Step 6: Preheat oven to 425? No problem!

Pictured above: Problem.
Gaaaaaaaah! Screw this, I'm being a Pirate.

Have any tremendously bad days that make you want to commit Omnicide? Or maybe you have a good story to cheer me up? Tell me about it in a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment